Would you like to work for one of the most exciting and fast-moving companies in the world? This is your chance! Rosefield Watches is now looking for a Procurement Manager with excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin.
Our company is growing fast and we need a strong unbeatable team of talented and enthusiastic people in our team to help us grow further faster. At this point we are looking for a professional sourcing specialist to dive deeper into our supply chain in Asia to make sure we have full control of the chain and make sure we work with the best partners to never run out of stock and always stay ahead of the curve.
Rosefield Watches is a young and fast-growing company located in Amsterdam. We are a young, international and hardworking team and we are all excited about growing Rosefield Watches to become one of the leading global fashion watch brands. We are looking for people who are energetic, reliable and motivated to join our team.
What we expect from you:
- Degree in Engineering/Procurement/Supply Chain Management or Finance
- Living in Hongkong or willing to move there
- 3-5 years of experience with sourcing from China
- Experience within the international watch and/or jewellery industry is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Good technical understanding – preferably with specific experience in watch making
- Good understanding of data analysis and forecasting
- Strong negotiation skills
- A passion for developing strong and long lasting relationship with key suppliers
- Flexibility to travel often
- Assist in the developing our overall procurement processes and strategies for a variety of commodities and components
- Ensure rigorous cost management and sustainable and traceable procurement practices
- Develop sound global vendor sourcing strategy based on price, capability, capacity and geographies covering China and other regions in Asia Pacific.
- Participate in price negotiation with vendors and establish price approval process for new product development
- Monitor price trends and conduct benchmarking exercise against the marketplace to ensure lowest pricing while maintaining quality
- Review material supply status of vendors and factories to minimise manufacturing risk
- Develop vendor planning strategy to reduce supply risk, review flow of raw materials supplies and improve flexibility of production cycle
- Develop key metrics to monitor vendor performance to meet on time delivery
- Work with cross functional teams for various projects
- Participate in forecasting and procurement of both direct and indirect categories
- Contract management and compliance enforcement with key suppliers
- Strong influence on the further development of our procurement and sourcing strategies
- Close collaboration with other departments
- Management of QC in Asia
- Opportunity to travel often and develop quickly
- Competitive salary (based on level of seniority)
Applications by agencies are not appreciated and will not be taken into consideration
For any further questions, please contact Malou van der Tas:
Malou van der Tas (HR Manager)