French speaking Customer Experience Specialist (part time/full time)
* Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands * Part Time to Full Time * Mid Level
Would you like to work for one of the most exciting and fast-moving companies in the world? This is your chance! Rosefield Watches is now looking for a French speaking Customer Experience Specialist to represent Rosefield Watches as a true brand ambassador in Amsterdam.
If you want to help us create and maintain a positive and on-going customer experience and you are fluent in French AND English, then this is the right position for you.
We are looking for new colleagues who truly enjoy any kind of customer interaction with our customers from all over the world. You will be in control of everything related to after-sales. The overall customer experience will be in your hands.
- You will receive and answer customer requests from our helpdesk, by phone and social media.
- You will be part of a multi-cultural team that has a flair for providing the best customer experience.
- You will assist with the returns and warranties and make sure that the process runs smoothly.
- You will assist the additional departments in improving retention and sales conversation.
What we expect from you:
- We are all about putting the customer first and this has to be the most important drive for you as well
- Previous experience related to customer experience
- You are a real problem solver
- You are a proactive, curious, structured and independent colleague who thinks outside the box
- You have a great overview of what needs to be improved
- Excellent professional language skills in French and English
- Being able to work evening shifts and weekends
- Immediate start
What we offer:
- Opportunity to own the overall customer experience and have space for personal development in a dynamic and international environment
- Fantastic and fun colleagues
- Competitive salary (based on level of seniority)
- A relaxed, informal and social atmosphere with Friday drinks and fun Team Building Activities
Applications by agencies are not appreciated and will not be taken into consideration